Occupational Therapist, Dipl. Psychologist, Reiki Master/ Teacher, Ayurvedic Oil Massage Therapist, Sound Therapist (Tuning Fork Practicioner), Meditation/ Workshop Facilitator
I take a holistic view of massage, healing and life and belief that one cannot be separated from the other. My uppermost aim is to equip everyone with an individual toolbox in order to become his or her own pathfinder and to be able to access the powers within.
Providing various platforms for people to feel themselves,develop, transform, release or just be has always been something I enjoyed very much and seemed to come natural to me from an early age on.
I have had the honour and privilege to be guided and tought by wonderful teachers all over the world, who shared their knowledge and wisdom with me beyond textbooks.
Daily meditation, chanting and yoga practice help me to centre myself, focus and connect to the moment. Naturally this intensifies and gives debth to my treatments.
Having studied and worked in Europe, Africa and India I feel dedicated and committed to share and offer my experiences and knowledge of a holistic concept in massage and healing.
I feel eternally grateful to all those who have supported, guided and believed in me. Thank you.
- Occupational Therapy (Germany).
- Dipl. Psychology (Westminster University London).
- Reiki 1,2 (Circle of light London).
- Thai Yoga Massage (Old Medicine Hospital Chiang Mai Thailand)
- Ayurvedic Massage (Progressive School of Yoga Varkala India)
- Informal Educator (HCW10 London).
- Movement to Music (HCW10 London).
- Herbalism(Mary Ward Centre London, Beginners and Advanced Level
- Introduction to Shiatsu Course
- Reiki Master/ Teacher, 2006 withclovelightlaughterand.com
- Tuning fork Practitioner(Innersound, London).